Sunday Services Online
Experience an hour of God-inspired prayer, worship and a message live-streamed online.
Service Available on Zoom
For children 3-12 years old. Available on Zoom.
Your child will get to make new friends and have an awesome hour learning from the bible through games, crafts and songs to sing-and-dance along!
Saturday (Chinese) 2pm
Sunday (English) 9:30am
God is building FGA to be a community that is shaped by God, with big-hearted people willing to love and help anyone.
There is a seat at the table for you, not just in the physical building but to a place of refuge in Him. More
This is the way we gather during the week. In life groups, we do life together, committed to build one another up in the ways of Jesus.
We invite you to join a digital meetup or a gathering near you. More
Let all that we say and do be for His glory. Begin the month by putting aside time to fast, meditate and pray over the month’s focus as a church. Scroll down to find the prayer focus for the month!
Prayer Night (English)
Come together and lift our petitions and thanksgiving to God.
Date: Thu 17 Jun
Know Your Shape
This class will look at five areas of your life: Spiritual Gifts, Heart, Abilities, Personality & Experience.
Dates: 2 Fridays, 18 & 25 Jun
Learn and understand what we stand for – the mission, values, beliefs, strategy and structure of our church.
Date: Sat 26 Jun
Spark Kids Field Trip
For children 9-12 years old, uncover the mystery of the missing products through exciting games and stand to win attractive prizes over Zoom!
Date: Sat 26 Jun
Get updates from our missionaries on the field and stand together in prayer.
Date: Sun 27 Jun
For FGA leaders: Strengthen yourself as a leader and build discipleship within your team. More info in your inbox!
Date: Thu 22 Jul
“Behold, I will do a new thing. It springs out now. Don’t you know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, rivers in the desert.” – Isaiah 43:19
1. Pray for Covid-19 related:
– Singapore: Our national leaders to be guided by God and steer the nation in the right direction.
– Front line workers in coping with urgent situations – safety peace and love.
– The lonely, anxious or depressed; for those who mourn, and for all who are struggling with financial or family worries currently.
– Churches to be safe and to be effective in this season of online services.
– Countries where the virus infection surges and health systems are reaching breaking points.
2. Pray for us to “see” the new things that God is doing:
– Re-prioritise our day. Do what is important, not just getting busy.
– Go to minister to our church partners who are not connecting.
– Pray for our neighbours and bring the gospel to them.
– Go and seek and save the lost.
3. Pray for our church plants:
– For the pastors and church planters to “see” what the Lord is doing.
– The complete recovery from Covid-19 for Ps Syukur.
– Good internet connectivity for the Church Planting School.
4. Thankful heart:
– Thank God for His Faithfulness.
– Thank God for His protection.
– Thank God for all things.