Accounts and Human Resource Executive (Position Available)
We are a religious organisation (church) which is a registered charity and society (with a subsidiary holding company for the church property) looking for an accounts and human resource executive who can work independently on the church’s accounts, HR system and regulatory compliance. The church’s staff comprises 10-12 people, who in turn care for a congregation of about 600 people. The team reports to the Senior Pastor.
• Job Nature: Permanent, Contract (Part-time possible)
• Position Level: Experienced
• Job Category: Accounting, Audit & Taxation, Voluntary/Non-Profit
• Qualification: Diploma, Degree, Professional Qualifications
• Salary: Negotiable
• Prepare, examine, and analyse accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Implement and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current financial system technology.
• Verify and prepare all claims and payments to vendors, staff, and members and disbursement of petty cash and cash float and cash flow.
• Manage HR related matters (Such as payroll, leave, CPF, etc) for staff.
• Prepare and coordinate annual budget with various stakeholders.
• Manage statutory (ROS, Commissioner of Charities, IRAS, GST Returns, ACRA, etc) and tax requirements with timely submissions.
• Assist the Treasurer and the Board in administration of Board resolutions on financial and HR matters.
Note: A more detailed job description will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
• Degree in Accountancy or Diploma in Accountancy Professional Qualification.
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience in Accounts & Payroll functions.
• Specific skills - Hands on experience on ABSS Accounting software and proficient in MS Office especially in Excel.
• Preferably have an understanding of Government requirements for financial governance in charities.
• Personal characteristics - Meticulous, positive attitude and able to work independently in consultation with the Hon. Treasurer.
If you are interested, please click here to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.