For couples who call FGA their home church and desire to be married by a FGA officiate, our pre-marital preparation is a 10-week journey with our pre-marriage couple mentors. We believe that pre-marital preparation has a positive impact towards a thriving marriage. That is why we believe that it is necessary to dedicate the time to the journey, and share real-life practical experiences to help young couples build strong marriages.
The pre-marital preparation should be planned a year in advance before wedding date.
The topics covered are:
- God’s design for marriage
- The role of the husband and wife
- Appreciation of each other’s qualities
- Fulfilling needs in marriage and the five love languages
- Financial goals and priorities
- Resolving conflicts
- Relating with in-laws
- Sexual intimacy
- Planning your family
NEXT CLASS: TBA